Tuesday 2 April 2013

Get To Know Me

Hello, my name is Erin Williams and this will be my blog.
 I've set one up because my friend  +Ellie Jones set up a blog because she has great things to tell people and she didn't want to set up a blog on her own, so I thought that I would create one aswell.

My Blog posts are slightly more varied, covering beauty, life stories, teenage life and maybe a bit of fashion.

This first blog might be slightly boring as it is going to be all about myself, my family and my friends. Purely so you can get to know me because my blogs probably won't say much about me as a person, but beware as I am not so great as describing myself.

My full name is just Erin Williams because I don't have a middle name:( and I'm about 5ft6''. I have long dark blonde hair and deep blue eyes. I am from Flintshire, in North Wales (UK) so I am Welsh and proud. I speak fluent welsh, english, and a bit of french and portuguese.
I have an older brother called Adam who is 19 and I live with him and my Mum & Dad. Altogether I have a large family who mainly live in North Wales but also I have family scattered everywhere, I have relatives who live close to me in Wales, but also family who live further away like in Cumbria (North West of England), New Zealand and Canada.
Here is a recent picture of me..

I'm really lucky because me and my family go abroad a couple of times a year, whether we go skiing or sunbathing, I get to visit countries like France, Portugal, Switzerland etc. But sometime I would love to travel to America !
Here is a couple of pictures from last years holidays!



I have many friends, and I enjoy life. I am quite sporty and love to play netball, yet I'm interested in beauty, blogging and fashion aswell.
I don't take life that seriously, no matter what I do I can make great fun of it, so me and my best friends Ellie & Megan set up a YouTube account of things we have done, videos we have made and events we have been too, please check it out.. http://www.youtube.com/user/erinelliemegan

I hope you like my blog and here is all my links to get in touch with me...
twitter - https://twitter.com/erin_williamsx
ask.fm - http://ask.fm/erinwilliams317


Please let me know what you think x





No comments:

Post a Comment