Saturday 1 June 2013

Escaping for a bit.. to Portugal

Just a short blog today, a small update I guess. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while but I have good reasons, I came back from Portugal yesterday.
Personally I love going to Portugal, must of been there at least 10 times now, and each time I go, I fall in love with the country even more. We (MyFamily) always go to the Algarve, either to Vilamoura or Albufeira.
This time we visited Vilamoura, so I thought I would share some pictures with you all.
I love going on holiday, not just to get a tan, but to have a nice relaxing time. Whether we go to a waterpark or just lay by the pool it's just lush. There is something about the beach and the sea that is so lovely that we went there at some point of nearly everyday.
Take a look at some of the pictures I took. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed living them.
Sitting on the rocks looking at the sea is amazing

walking on the sea's edge

just thought this was a good shot

the view I got to wake up to every morning

i just love the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment