Saturday 8 June 2013

Summery Outfit Of The Day

So after being to Portugal, I think I brought the lovely hot and sunny weather back with me to Britain. This week has been lovely, so today as it is the weekend, I decided to go out.
I think this is my first Fashion post unless you count the hauls I have done, so here is my outfit of the day. I'm not the girliest of girls, but this is a lovely cute summery look.
 Sorry about the quality of that picture.. it isn't very good. Also, my t-shirt is a bit weird but yeah.


I have my slightly over sized denim jacket which I have only just got but I love it already. It's made by MOTO. It does have long sleeves, but I have rolled them up to three quarter because it's quite hot usually, and I think that having three quarter sleeves suits me a lot better.
If you don't have a denim jacket, then I would suggest you get one because they are great for summer, light and go with so many different things.


Then I have my Star Wars Coffee T-Shirt, which I wear a lot. This is also over sized because I like to have a few baggy tops because I find them so comfortable. The sleeves are normal but are quite long on me, so I rolled them up a bit. The caption is 'May The Froth Be With You' .. (haha). I got this to go on holiday because it's light and it's the kind of top where you can just chuck it on and it goes with everything. I purchased it from Ebay, but you can also get it on Amazon. I love these types of t-shirts and I got it in white as I don't have many white tops. 



Lastly I have on my Authentic Soft Denim, High Waisted Shorts from New Look. I got these last summer, but they do have a new version of them out this season. I love wearing them because they fit me really nice and they are super soft, so I also have the khaki green ones. I mainly wear them to tuck t-shirt into them, but I just think they are really cute and very summery.





I do also have white frilly socks on from Topshop because they go lovely with this outfit.
Let me know what you thought about this blog, and if you would like to see any more outfit of the days.

Also, I have just uploaded a new video on to my YouTube channel, so go ahead and check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iF7c5pwtjc




No comments:

Post a Comment