Wednesday 19 June 2013

Chester Rocks

So the other day, Me and some of my friends went to see the second day of Chester Rocks. I won't post much information because you should definitely check out our Vlog, which will be linked just below. So I thought that I would share some of the pictures I took, but if you click on the link just below, it will take you to the Vlog we filmed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tetpN3R--Y . This was the first concert that I went to with a group of friends. We had such a good time and we were in full festival spirit with UV paint on our face. (Picture at the bottom).
So we got a nice spot to chill, that was quite close to the stage



So the headline act was JessieJ ! and she was amazing live. 
So the other headline act was Lawson! They were also amazing live! 
Then from XFactor the other year was Amelia Lily.
The first act was Scarlett's Roses. They're a new and upcoming band from London, if you haven't heard they're music, then definitely check it out sometime.


Me, Megan, Ellie & Becca. With UV paint across our face.
Megan, Ellie, Becca and Me. Loved our UV paint.





No comments:

Post a Comment