Friday 12 July 2013

Summer Body Care Favourites

 This post is up earlier that usual because I'm off to Italy in a few hours! This week, I'd thought that I'd let you know some of my favourite summery/bodycare products that I have been loving and that I'll be using whilst I'm away.

The first item that I have been loving recently is the Rimmel London Glam'Eyes trio in '730 spices'. It's a trio of neutral eye-shadows that are perfect if you don't want a really bold look. I love this on summer days because it's natural, but you can still tell you're wearing eye-shadow. There's a very natural beige/pink colour, a none glittery gold shade and a light brown. They last all day and they are super pretty.
After a day in the sun, I like to put a bit of 'After Sun' on, to moisturize my body and to maintain any tan I get. For years I used the Garnier one and it's really good but it's not a spray one, it's cream which is a lot of effort. So I came across this Nivea one in Tesco and it's spray so I had to get it and it's so good! Does the job and it's super easy and quick to apply.

 This has got to be my favourite product to tell you about. The new Radox Berry Burst body wash. I got it for £1 which is a bargain anyway, but it smells absolutely amazing! It's like you've just been pelted with berries! It's nice and smooth on your skin and the fragrance is just so fruity, I just love it!
So if you haven't tried it, then please do.







When I go on holiday or just in the sun, my hair tends to go quite dry so I purchased the small Mark Hill Sunset Smoother After Sun Shampoo & Conditioner. (Only the conditioner is in the picture because I used up all the shampoo). For a first, the packaging is really bright so it stood out to me.
It soothes your hair and leaves it really hydrated although it does smell a bit strange, but it's alright because it does my hair a good job. I just think, if you're going on holiday then it's quite a good little purchase.



I always try new shampoo's because there I don't like to keep to the same routine all the time, it's nice to change. So a couple of weeks ago I picked the Herbal essences Dazzling Shine 2in1 shampoo and conditioner.
Even though it looks blue, it's yellow! Its a blue/green bottle and it's yellow inside.
My hair is a bit dry and damaged from heat and when I use this, it leaves my hair feeling really smooth and soft! It's a miracle for me, it just feels really nice to put on and my hair just feels and looks so much less damaged! I love it and would seriously recommend it.





Because I loved the 2in1 shampoo and conditioner so much, I thought I would also go and buy the Herbal Essence Dazzling Shine Conditioner. Some people might think that's a bit strange because the other one is a 2in1 but the ends of my hair are dry so I needed a good conditioner as well.
This is just as amazing as the 2in1 shampoo & conditioner except that the conditioner smells a bit different. Even though the smell isn't too appealing, my hair feels brilliant after using as it. It just feels and looks much more hydrated and healthy.

For summer McDonalds have brought back their iced smoothies. The flavours are 'strawberry and banana' or 'mango and pineapple'. Even though they don't usually appeal to me, I decided to get one. I got the strawberry and banana one and it was so nice! It's only £1.99 and it's really refreshing and cool. So if you're out in town and need something to cool to refresh you, then you should get one of these.





Hope you've enjoyed this blog. Feel free to leave any comments or feedback!
If you haven't checked out my latest YouTube videos please do.. here's the link http://www.youtube.com/erinelliemegan


No comments:

Post a Comment