Saturday 10 August 2013

Beauty Haul

Today's blog is a little beauty haul of what beauty products I bought today. If you like this blog and would like to see more hauls then please let me know.

 First off we went ti M.A.C because I wanted another eyeshadow to go in my palette. I chose a light brown coloured one in the shade 'Wedge'. I hope to use this with some of the other colours I have to create a summery light coloured smokey eye effect. M.A.C eyeshadows are a bit pricey but they are definitely worth the money! If you have an extra bit of cash, or you want to treat yourself, then I would definitely recommend getting some of their eyeshadows. 

 I then went to Boots, which is a 'drugstore' in the UK, and I finally got my hands on the Maybelline Baby Lips. I've waited for these to come out in the UK for so long, so when I saw them I had to get them. They are only £2.99 each, which is a bargain. I purchased them in 'Hydrate' and 'Intense Care'.
They're really good, they have SPF in them and they keep your lips hydrated all day, even through the heat and I can already notice a difference through having them one for just one day.
 The next thing I bought is the Nivea Daily Essentials, 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner for normal skin. I re-purchased this product because it is so good! and because it's a 2 in 1 and I can get super lazy with looking after my skin but this product makes it so much quicker. After washing my face I put it on using a cotton pad and it moisturises my face and removes any excess makup.
It leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and in the mornings it looks a lot healthier.
If you are looking for a good cleanser and toner, get this one because it's also quite cheap!
The last thing I purchased is some more cotton wool pads. I got the double faced ones, which are the larger ones because they are much easier to use.
I just buy Boot's own because they are quite cheap.
I've found that I have to use about 3 of the smaller ones to cleanse my face, or 1 large one.
So I got the large ones, I re-purchase these because they do exactly what they are meant to do and they are super soft on my skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment