Saturday 29 June 2013

Primark Haul! Part 2 For Italy

So this is part 2 of my Primark Holiday Haul, if you haven't seen the first one, then here is the link..
I'll just throw out a disclaimer by saying, by no means am I bragging about what I have bought, Primark is a fairly cheap shop and I just thought I would let everyone know because Primark isn't available online. So by people like myself showing what we have bought, you get to know what type of items are available in the shop because you might spot something  you like. 
+ The primark haul part 1, proved to be one of my most popular posts! So I thought I would the second part.
I'm going to Italy in a few weeks, so I thought I would show you some of the items I have purchased to go on my holiday.
Most of the items I Bought are from Primark, but the bottom two are from Topshop.

 So the first two things I bought, were some plain leggings, a black pair and a dark grey pair. They were £3 each and I just love leggings. They are really comfortable, so you can wear them around the house if your having a lazy day, or you can wear them out, with a long top or something.
 So this purchase was a bit random! So these Pyjama shorts are purple with stars on, and have a shiny alien on them. They were an absolute bargain because they were in the sale. As they were only £1, I just couldn't leave them there. I didn't need them but a girl can never have enough pyjama shorts.
 Next I got this disney print, Mickey Mouse t-shirt. The sleeves are rolled up and it's a nice fit. Sometimes with Primark t-shirts, I find that they can be a bit tight, but this one is a good fit and quite long. It was £6 and I think I'll get a lot of wear out of it.
 This item of clothing was one of my favourite buys! It's a white, long, flowy and see-through vest with aztec print at the top. It was £10 and I think it's really cute. The back is slightly longer than the front. I like it because the neck is quite high and I can dress this up or down. Also, it goes really well with a denim or leather jacket. 
I also got a plain white vest top to go underneath it.
  
Next item is a bag. When i'm in Italy, we will be sightseeing so I don't want to take a big bag around with me, so I thought I would buy a small bag. It's a really nice beige/grey colour and it was only £4. I will be able to fit all the stuff I need into it, and I just think it will be really handy. 








I then thought that because I had bought a new smaller bag, that I should buy a new smaller purse because I am currently using a big purse and that a smaller purse would be handy.
This purse that was only £4, jumped out at me. It's a lovely shiny beige, and on the inside it is illuminous yellow! How amazing. I think it's lovely and summery and that I will definitely use it a lot.





 So finding these shorts was such a relief for me! I've been looking for denim shorts that aren't high waisted for ages! (As all my shorts are high waisted, apart from the sport or towel ones I own.) But I could never find ones that fitted me well and that I liked. 
When I saw these I was so happy. I like the detail on the pockets because it's not mega crazy like all the other pairs they had. They were £10 and I will probably live in them this summer.
 Lastly from Primark, I purchased a few little things. Boringly just some bobbles and socks.
Then I picked up some new sunglasses. You can't see it on the picture but it has little golden pyramids stuck to the top of the arms on the sunglasses which is a cool feature. I just love the shape of the glasses.
I also finally purchased some batiste dry shampoo because I know that a lot of people rave about it, but I've never tried it, so I thought that I would give it a go.
 I then quickly nipped into boots and purchased a little pot of Carmex lip balm.
I can't explain in words how amazing this is! It's the nicest and best lip balm ever, It even works better that Vaseline!
It's super cheap and you can buy it from a lot of places now. You can buy the tube version of this from Primark, and that's really good, but I prefer it in a tub.
 This gorgeous grey lace vest top is from Topshop. It's newly been released and you can buy it in grey, blue, cream or orange. I got it in grey for £16. I think it's my favourite holiday buy. At the front it's a vest with lace over it and the back it just see-through lace. It's just cute and gorgeous and perfect for summer. It looks great with denim shorts and I know that I will wear it a lot.

Last buy, this dress is also from Topshop. The picture makes it look a bit strange, but it is a tight but stretchy bodycon dress, with long sleeves. Dark blue with white spots. I had been looking for this type of dress for a while and last week I went shopping and I got this in the sale in Topshop, for only £15. I didn't want a plain one, because I think I suit clothes that have a bit of a pattern on them, so this was perfect. It fits me really well, and is perfect if you are going out at night, I wore it last weekend to go to my netball presentation night and it was perfect for it, but it would still be good for going to a meal or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment