Friday 5 July 2013

Work Experience & Bloglovin

So hello July! Wow this year is moving fast! This blog is just another quick update really. This past week and the next two weeks to come are going to be really busy!
I've had work experience, I'll be doing the Duke Of Edinburgh expedition, and a week today I will be off to Italy. I'll blog and upload to YouTube as much as a can, but I can't promise anything.
And to much of your delight, I will have more fashion and beauty blogs up very soon,

So this week, I had work experience. I'm still not sure what I want to do when I'm older, so I decided that I would go back to my primary school. And I have loved it! It was so nice to see all my teachers again, and teach all the children. A couple even drew me a little picture of themselves!
To get to know all the kids this week and then having to say goodbye was actually quite tough but it was so good.
If you have done work experience and had a good time or a bad experience, please let me know in the comments below.
Here is the cute picture that a gorgeous little girl called Seren drew for me!

Also, I have just linked my blog to 'Bloglovin', so it's much more simple for people to follow me. If you don't have Bloglovin, then I recommend that you get it! So here is the link you might need to copy if you haven't inserted the bookmark. http://ezzwilliams.blogspot.co.uk
I'll leave you with a picture of the sunset tonight (so pretty) and the link to our new Youtube Video.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr5tnnq-rAc

No comments:

Post a Comment