Friday 26 July 2013

YouTube and Blog Update

Hello! I'm back with another lifestyle type post. Just to let you know though, I do have beauty and fashion posts coming up over the next few weeks.
The meaning of this post is really just to say that Summer has begun and I'm enjoying it so far. So I've been on summer holidays for two weeks now, but I was on holiday for one, but I've spent my first week relaxing, just filming videos, editing and uploading and also filling up with YouTube and Blog ideas! Some are super exciting! And I've been preparing for my birthday which is in a couple of days.
So this is a snapshot of our video that's up tomorrow, and to show that we enjoy making videos so much.
I also wanted to mention that Me and my friends have had our YouTube channel for just over 6 months now, and it has flown by! So we would just like to take the time to say thanks to everyone who has watched and liked our videos and to everyone who has subscribed to us! I also noticed that I've had my blog for 3 and a half months, which is mad. I understand that my blog and our channel isn't famous, but for us, it's amazing that we have gotten so far in such a small space of time.
I enjoy making videos on YouTube and blogging so much and the fact that all I get is positive feedback is amazing. Please check out our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/erinelliemegan and follow my blog.
So on a blogging note, the reason why I've had a lack of posting is because as much as I'd love to say that I will post everyday.. I get bloggers block. It's more that I aim to write one post a week, but sometimes if I lack any inspiration then I won't post because you should only post something if you have something to say. Sometimes I contradict myself but I wouldn't want to write a post just so I have something to post.. I'd much rather wait until I have something interesting to say.
 Thanks a bunch for taking time to read my blog.. please let me know what you think x

Here is the link to our latest video  http://youtu.be/zR2vARJ_pz8
We also have a new twitter account https://twitter.com/erinelliemegan

No comments:

Post a Comment