Friday 2 August 2013

July Beauty Favourites


I am back to posting about beauty products today, and I thought I would share with you just a couple of my most recent favourite purchases!

This is the product I've been loving most recently. I picked up the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in the shade Very Black because I think it brings out my eyes more. I picked this mascara up because in the summer I like to wear a lighter mascara, so I wanted one with a small thin brush.
I can honestly say that this product is amazing! It defines your lashes really nicely, it doesn't smudge and it lasts all day! 
Also, if you live in the UK like me, then in Tesco it's down to only £4.99 which is a bargain for such a good mascara.
The bottle in 'Very Black'
The small brush which is ideal for me.
What my eye looks like with it on.


The next product that I recently bought is the Sleek, Blush By 3 palette in 'Lace'. The palette contains three shades. There is an Orange, Rose Gold and Coral Pink blush inside. The Orange and Coral Pink are matte blushes and the one in the middle which is Rose Gold is a shimmery blush. They all look quite nice on and they brighten up your face making you look very summery.
My favourite is the middle one which is the shade 'Rose Gold', it's shimmery and looks really nice.
All the shades are easily blended in and as they are fully pigmented, then they last all day.
So this is the box.. oh how interesting.
What the shades are.

What they look like.
My last favourite new product is the Real Techniques Core Collection. In this set you get the Contour brush, the Pointed Foundation brush, the Detailer brush and the Buffing brush. 
I bought the set off Amazon, and it even comes with a Panoramic Black Case to keep all your brushes in on the go.
I use the Contour brush to add highlighter, bronzer and blusher to my face and the Detailer brush for concealer. I have been using the Buffing brush for foundation so I haven't used the foundation brush as much.
They are all amazing and make applying your makeup a lot easier. The brushes are super soft on your skin and leave my face looking perfect.
I will definitely be purchasing more Real Techniques brushes because they are just brilliant and I would recommend them to everyone, so If you haven't tried them, then I urge you too.

The box.
The Panoramic Case with the brushes inside.

Hope you have liked the beauty post. I have also been thinking about starting a YouTube channel, let me know if you think that's a good idea.
See you very soon x









No comments:

Post a Comment