Friday 19 July 2013

A trip never to forget.. ITALY

I love a lifestyle post and so I had been waiting for last week all year and it was worth the excitement. Me and my friends went on a trip to Italy! We flew to Sorrento and spent three days there visiting places such as Pompeii, the Almafi coast, Monte Cassino and Vesuvius. Then we went up to Rome for two days visiting the Colosseum, Vatican city and a Theme Park.
If you wish to take a look at our Vlog then here is the link to part one: http://youtu.be/xMTWLtGi_CU
It was the most amazing experience of my life so far and after being home for only 24 I already miss it so much and would do anything to go back. I had such a laugh, caught more of a tan and got to know some amazing people a lot better and so I thought it would be nice to share a few of the pictures I took.
So this was Me and Megan in the middle of Pompeii.
The beautiful Amalfi coast.
Some of us had a dip in the sea.

So this is Miss Heel, Me, Megan and Hannah when we went out for a meal in Rome.
The whole group of us in Vatican City.
We even spent a day at the Rainbow Magic Land theme park.
Some of the lovely artwork in Monte Cassino
Inside the Colosseum in Rome
Can everyone say a huge welcome to my bestie Megan who has just became a blogger.. so if you could  all do me a massive favour by checking out her vlog at http://megandickinsonx.blogspot.co.uk/  and tell her what you think.
Thanks for taking time to read my blog, please let me know what you think, or follow me on bloglovin and gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment