Sunday 21 April 2013

Topshop Haul

Thought I'd do a fashion blog today, so I decided to do a 'Topshop Haul', these are the items that I have bought from Topshop in the last 2/3 weeks.
The pictures make them quite unflattering, but I will soon be doing a 'spring outfits' blog, wear I will wear a lot of these clothes, so you can see them on.


So the first item, that is probably my favourite one is this Aztec Print blue and white dress. Now I'm not really the type of girl that wears dresses to go out in the day, but when I saw this I loved it. It fits perfectly and has a zip up the side. It's tight and then flares out a bit but not too much. It has a lace up back which looks so pretty and I think this will be great for when I go on holiday and as a lovely summer dress. So I was happy because it's a dress that suits me. Plus it was £34 pound which isn't a bad price for a good quality and detailed dress.


 Next thing I purchased was another pair of their frilly ankle socks because I think they are so cosy and they look really nice with shorts and vans. I also have a grey pair of these and I wear them a lot so I bought the white pair. On me, they suit vans and converse but they go lovely with dresses, skater skirts or with shorts. They are £3.50 each or you can get 3 for £8. As the weather gets nicer, I will probably go and buy more pairs because Topshop does so many designs of them.

 Next thing I bought was a plain grey vest, it's pretty basic, on the picture it looks huge but I can promise you it's not huge. It's just a loose fit vest that will be nice for me just to place over my bikini on holiday, or to lounge around the house in. It's good because in the summer, I just like to throw a vest and top on and this will be perfect for that. Plus, even though it's only grey, I like the colour. This was £6, or you could get 2 for £10. Now I got 2 for £10 because I got this grey one and my Mum got a dark red one, haha.




 Now I bought these leggings a couple of weeks back, but I thought I would add in this haul because I have wore them a lot and I just really like them. They're just dark red / burgundy leggings. They are quite thick and you can't see anything through them. Some days I come home and I just want something to lounge around in and these are great for that. I think they were around £18 and they go with quite a lot of things, you can either dress it up with a blouse or just lounge about in them with a vest.



This is also one of my favourite purchases. It is a figure hugging but stretchy crop top and I got it in white because I don't have many white things. I have been looking for this kind of top for a while, but there was so much choice. I chose white because I don't have many white things and it makes my tan stand out more. On me, I think this will look nice with denim shorts and it was only £8. I just think I will wear it a lot this summer because it is so versatile.

 Again, this isn't my best photography, but I got this Long sleeve Check Shirt for £29. On the picture it looks absolutely huge, but I can assure you it's only just longer than an average shirt. I like the colours and it goes with loads of things I have wore this a few times with shorts and tights, but personally I prefer wearing it tucked into jeans. The sleeves roll up and it has a top button so it is good no matter what the weather is like.
The last thing I purchased was one of Topshops Nail Varnish's. I've heard loads of  people say how good these are so I went out and purchased one. I got this bright blue one in the shade 'Air Kisses'. It dries fast and has a lovely glossy finish. It was £5 and I would definitely go and buy some more shades. If you don't own any of their nail varnish's, you should definitely go and get one. I find that the best thing about this nail varnish is that it doesn't chip to easily, so it stays pretty firm, and also the range of colours Topshop have.

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think  in the comments below.





No comments:

Post a Comment